2018 Bus Departures from Toronto to Camp
Buses depart from and return to the CARNEGIE CENTENNIAL ARENA Parking Lot, 580 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M2R 1N7
- Jazz / Rock / Songwriting 1 / Sound Production bus departs at 9:30 am on Sunday, August 19th
- Band / Orchestra / Choir / Musical Theatre / Songwriting 2 departs at 9:30 am on Saturday, August 25th
2018 Bus Departures from Hamilton to Camp - Session 2 Only
- The Hamilton Bus for Session 2 Only (Band & Orchestra, Choir, Musical Theatre, Songwriting 2) departs from Ryerson Church - corner of Main and Springer
- The IMC Hamilton bus departs at 8:30 am on Saturday, August 25th
2018 Bus Departures from Camp to Toronto and Hamilton
- Jazz / Rock / Sound Production / Songwriting 1 bus departs Camp at 3:00 pm and arrives in Toronto (CARNEGIE CENTENNIAL ARENA Parking Lot, 580 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M2R 1N7) between 5:30 - 6:00 pm on Friday, August 24th *
- Band / Orchestra / Choir / Musical Theatre / Songwriting 2 - Toronto bus departs Camp at 4:00 pm and arrives in Toronto (CARNEGIE CENTENNIAL ARENA Parking Lot, 580 Finch Avenue West, Toronto, ON, M2R 1N7) between 6:00 - 7:00 pm on Sunday, September 2nd *
- Session 2 - Hamilton bus departs Camp at 4:00 pm and arrives in Hamilton between 8:00 - 9:00 pm on Sunday, September 2nd *
* Please note: The return times for the IMC buses are approximate. The bus departure time from camp will depend on the time that the JAZZ COMBO CONCERT and TEA & SYMPHONY CONCERT conclude. We suggest that you have your camper call home before they get on the bus.
Book by August 8th to ensure availability. We will be happy to provide bus transportation after this date if seats are available.
After August 8th and still need to book bus transportation? Please call 416-488-3316 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm bus availability.
There will be no refunds of bus payments, for any reason, within two weeks of the start of camp.
Please plan to arrive at Camp between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm on the appropriate day for your session. The programs begin at 2:00 pm sharp. We suggest that you stop for lunch before coming into Camp, as dinner will not be served to campers until 5:45 pm
The arrival of cars and parents adds extra confusion to the already hectic time of opening day at Camp. We ask that you register your camper, drop off his or her baggage where designated, and say your goodbyes. We will see that campers meet their counsellors and are escorted to their bunks with their baggage.
How To Get To Camp Manitou
- Drive North on Highway 400 to Parry Sound (about 2 hours and ten minutes from Toronto).
- Continue on HWY 400, 5 km past the first Parry Sound exit, and turn right (east) onto Highway 124, also known as Parry Sound Drive. (Note: Parry Sound Drive is actually the last exit at the outskirt of Parry Sound. Do not turn left on the 1st Parry Sound exit).
- Travel on 124 for 24 km (15 miles) until you reach the town of McKellar. You are now just ten minutes away!
- Turn right on Center Road, also known as McKellar Center Road and continue on for 6.2 km (4 miles) and stay to your right. (Stop for an ice cream or a snack at the Kwik Way corner store and then head into camp).
- Turn right on Camp Road (you will see signs for The Ridge at Manitou Golf Course, which is beside the camp). Drive about .8 km into camp and please make sure you keep your car in the parking area outside the camp gates.
Google Maps Directions