IMC ROCK really rocks! Just imagine performing with your band every evening after great rehearsals with the pro’s preparing for each concert. There are daily technique classes on your instrument, a daily performance by the faculty with lots of performance tips and stories about the rock world….a really amazing experience to take home with you!
Campers may take advantage of the sports and recreation facilities which include a complete waterfront of sailing, swimming, water-skiing and canoeing, as well as tennis courts, baseball and basketball and more. Evening programs will include campfires, a talent show, movie night, and other traditional camp activities.
A Typical Day
- Vocal Workshop with Bernard Fowler
- Band Meeting
- Faculty Presentation
- Band Rehearsal
- Masterclasses / Workshops
- Band Rehearsal ~ Prep for Evening Concert
- Free Time
- Bleacher Meeting
- Evening Concert
- Evening Program (campfire, corn roast, talent show, movie night, etc)
- Bass and guitar players must supply their own amps, patch chords and straps as well as as an extra set of strings
- Keyboard players must bring their own keybord
- Drummers must supply their own drum set and sticks
- Singers are encouraged to supply their own microphone and cable (XLR). If you are unable to do so, a credit card number must be provided prior to camp for a deposit of $100.00 for a microphone and cable to be provided by IMC. This deposit will be credited back to your credit card upon the return of the microphone and cable prior to departing camp.
- Campers are assigned to cabins with other campers of similar age and program.
- If you and your friend(s) want to be in the same cabin, just send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your names and we will do our best to accommodate you. Please note, you will not receive a reply to your email regarding cabin requests.
Performances for IMC WEEK I
Please note staff will meet your cars when you arrive for the concert and request a $10.00 donation per car for our scholarship fund. These funds assist campers come to camp that would not otherwise be able to attend.
Rates & Dates Register Now