Busing Info / Directions
Information for campers who will be bused to camp as well as directions for parents.
Everything you need to know to get to and from IMC!
Book by August 8th to ensure availability. We will be happy to provide bus transportation after this date if seats are available. After August 8th and still need to book bus transportation? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm bus availability.
There are no refunds of bus payments, for any reason:
after August 4th for session 1
after August 10 for session 2
IMC uses coaches $85.00 each way
Sunday August 21
- Depart Esther Shiner Stadium at 9:30 am - Toronto (5720 Bathurst Street, Toronto - NW corner of Bathurst and Finch)
Friday August 26th
- Return to Esther Shiner Stadium at approximately 6:30 pm- Toronto (5720 Bathurst Street, Toronto - NW corner of Bathurst and Finch)
Saturday August 27th
- Depart from Ryerson United Church Hamilton - 8:30 am
- Depart from Esther Shiner Stadium (5720 Bathurst Street, Toronto - 9:30 am (NW corner of Bathurst and Finch)
Sunday September 4th
- Return to Esther Shiner Stadium at approximately 7:00 pm - Toronto and Ryerson United Church - Hamilton at approximately 8:00 pm
Please note: The return times for the IMC buses are approximate. The bus departure time from camp will depend on the time that the JAZZ BIG BAND CONCERT and BAND & ORCHESTRA CONCERT conclude. We suggest that you have your camper call home before they get on the bus.
Please plan to arrive at Camp between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm on the appropriate day for your session. The programs begin at 2:00 pm sharp. We suggest that you stop for lunch before coming into Camp, as dinner will not be served to campers until 5:45 pm.
The arrival of cars and parents adds extra confusion to the already hectic time of opening day at Camp. We ask that you register your camper, drop off his or her baggage where designated, and say your goodbyes. We will see that campers meet their counsellors and are escorted to their bunks with their baggage.
How To Get To Camp Manitou
- Drive North on Highway 400 to Parry Sound (about 2 hours and ten minutes from Toronto).
- Continue on HWY 400, 5 km past the first Parry Sound exit, and turn right (east) onto Highway 124, also known as Parry Sound Drive. (Note: Parry Sound Drive is actually the last exit at the outskirt of Parry Sound. Do not turn left on the 1st Parry Sound exit).
- Travel on 124 for 24 km (15 miles) until you reach the town of McKellar. You are now just ten minutes away!
- Turn right on Center Road, also known as McKellar Center Road and continue on for 6.2 km (4 miles) and stay to your right. (Stop for an ice cream or a snack at the Kwik Way corner store and then head into camp).
- Turn right on Camp Road. Drive about .8 km into camp and please make sure you keep your car in the parking area outside the camp gates.